Saturday 18 April 2015

All Types of Stitching

No posts here for a few weeks because of family diversions but now I want to tell you about my new blog which is to have a wider range of stitching content.

The address is www.stitch-pretty.blogspot.com and please notice the hyphen between stitch and pretty.

The quilting artfully blog will still be there and the posts remain accessible for reference, but new information, tutorials and images will now be on my new blog called Stitch Pretty.  It will include quilting material as well as hand embroidery, ribbon embroidery, applique and other textile art content.

These images are of my needlework box made by hand using a curved needle to sew the difficult shapes.  It is made from fabric covered card, the fabric is laced onto the card not glued.

Thank you for taking an interest in the Quilting Arts blog and I hope you will join me on the new Stitch Pretty blog: www.stitch-pretty.blogspot.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment