Thursday 17 April 2014

3D Embroidery Stitches


 
 




Here are the instructions for some of the stitches we tried out at Bredon Crafters this week.


I have only re-produced a few here but if anyone would like the other stitches illustrated I can do that.  I have picked out the ones that were troublesome, or that we did not have time to do


I have used two books - Three-Dimensional Embroidery Stitches by Pat Trott.
 
 
 
 
 
Also the well known - A ~ Z of Embroidery Stitches from Country Bumpkin Publications.  So you will see that the techniques for Palestrina Knot Stitch and Raised Cup Stitch are duplicated as the instructions may be clearer in one book than in the other.















Sending emails with lots of images is not always successful and can take lots of time to download so it is easier to put this sort of thing on the blog.

Click on the image to get a larger picture in your viewer.
























I will keep you posted 2 or 3 times a week when I can so check back here from time to time.








No comments:

Post a Comment