Thursday 28 August 2014

Interlude

Due to a major re-organisation of several rooms at home, and an essential sorting out exercise of craft and office materials, I will not be able to post on the blog for about a week.

I apologise to anyone who looks at the blog regularly, but once my re-organisation is done I will be able to resume and catch up and I hope you will re-join me at that point.

In the meantime here is a picture of the first Journal Quilt I have ever made and I'm quite excited about making some more and getting better at it.

I have discovered that some of the people in the Contemporary Quilt section of the Quilter's Guild are making Journal Quilts as a series with a theme and plan to join them all together into a full quilt later on - now there's an idea!

Looking forward to returning to blogging in early September.

Looking forward to working in a more organised environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment